TriaSys Technologies is a provider of innovative signal processing solutions for use in Signals Intelligence and Electronic Warfare applications. TriaSys provides individual software products, integrated systems and custom software engineering to support its customers' requirements. TriaSys product lines include signal processing software and signal collection systems, tactical RF Electronic Support systems, as well as wireless infrastructure systems for use in cellular test beds. With offices in Massachusetts and Maryland, along with domestic and international sales representatives, TriaSys works closely with its customers to provide long-term solutions and on-site service and support.
August 17, 2015
TriaSys Technologies has announced the release of its ModRec signal recognizer. ModRec is an automatic signal recognition application that is suitable for intelligent receiver and recorder applications. Capitalizing on the signal recognition capability from its SignalWorks software product, TriaSys created ModRec to meet the needs of OEMs in their efforts to build smarter signal collection platforms.
- Flexible RAN solutions for 2G (GSM and CDMA), 3G and 4G Networks
- Supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE, CDMA/1xRTT/EvDO, 3G/UMTS and 4G/LTE
- Available in several bands: 450, 700, 800, 900, 1800, 1900, and 2100MHz
- Multi-RAN capability
- RF heads provide up to 16 channels or 128 GSM slots or 16 CDMA user pilots
- Analysis and breakdown of unknown signals
- Analysis of carrier, symbol rate, and modulation type
- Bit stream analysis, including frame detection
- Forward error correction (FEC) encoding and decoding (Viterbi and Reed Solomon)
- Supports standard (E1,T1, etc) and non-standard framing (arbitrary, system specific)
- Bit to text display capability for teleprinter signals